San Jose, CA, USAPlace:
Wed 17th March 21stPublished on:
The architectural firm with offices in San Jose is looking for an energetic design director for its Workplace Interiors studio to work on high profile projects in the technology industry. The ideal candidate has strong design skills, a backwardness and a penchant for business development, as well as extensive experience in work areas for technology companies.
- Design manager for several interior design teams
- Provide guidance to other designers
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers and build and maintain relationships with customer contacts
- Proactive in business development activities with strong skills for clear and concise communication
- Be the primary point of contact for consultants, contractors, and other related agencies
- Be a mentor to other designers and employees in their own professional growth
- Participate in professional activities including giving presentations at professional conferences, writing articles and other publications, and engaging in social media
- At least 15 years of experience in interior design
- Management experience in the field of workplace interiors
- LEED certification and licensing preferred but not required
- Strong Revit skills would be an advantage; Revit navigation ability required
- Experience in developing creative and sustainable solutions
- Ability to manage teams throughout the life cycle of a project
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Excellent professional relationship skills
- Experience in business development, ideally in the workplace
This position is removed until office reopening is safe under CDC guidelines. Candidates must be ready to move to San Jose when prompted.
** Building Talent is a talent management company that recruits candidates for architecture, engineering, construction companies and more. Here you will find the publicly advertised positions for our customers.
Talent building provides companies with uncanny insights into potential employees, existing employees, and leadership initiatives. We help make strategic changes in the use of the company’s human resources through deliberate selection, recruiting of new talent, and alignment of leadership goals.
Apply here! Or on our website: https://jobs.crelate.com/porta …
Your application is absolutely confidential.