San Jose, CA, USAPlace:
Tue, April 20, 21Published on:
Health Designer II
Full-time position | San Jose, CA.
19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community for well over a century. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm serves customers in the K-12, community college, healthcare, performing arts, and civics markets. 19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our employees and offer opportunities for professional and personal development.
19six Architects is looking for a highly motivated Designer II to support projects in our Healthcare Studio.
Role and responsibility
- Create, coordinate, revise and maintain the project design, production and documentation in all project phases (preliminary planning by construction management and certification).
- Create and understand architectural redlines and efficiently create documents and revisions.
- Monitor quality control and ensure project scope and budget compliance.
- Coordinate the design with the consultants and the team of architects.
- Ability to collaborate and work clearly with teams of architects, consultants and clients.
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines at the same time.
Desired skills and experience
- Passion for health design.
- Professional certification in drawing, construction design, architecture or related disciplines.
- Three (3+) years of experience.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with OSHPD is an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Detail oriented.
We pride ourselves on living here on the California coast and offering our employees meaningful work while living great lives.
Advantages of a 19six employee:
- Medicine, Dentistry & Vision – 100% employee bonuses
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing Plan
- 10 days of paid free time
- Paid vacation
- Health and wellness program
- Employee share purchase program
- Pay professional licensing / registration / certification fees and 50% of annual national, state, and local professional organization fees
- LEED licensing benefit
- Performance-based bonuses
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Flexible office hours, including schedule for option 9/80
- and have fun working together! Join our team, our community and our atmosphere!
Please email your cover letter and send it in PDF format to [email protected]
Back to the job list …