Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a more direct interaction with great customers on interesting projects? Would you like to be part of a real team environment with the ability to mentor and be cared for? It’s time to join the TWINSTEPS architecture where your contributions will directly affect the growth of our business!
TWINSTEPS architecture with offices in Irvine, San Jose and Seattle is hiring! As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for strong job captains for commercial architecture and technology projects in our office in San Jose.
Job Captain roles and responsibilities
Job captains work with project architects and project managers on various project types at all stages. Job captains are responsible for meeting with clients, consultants, contractors, and city officials as needed. Job captains manage the project coordination with the consulting team, offer design support for the creation of project documents, coordinate with the production team for design and production and communicate with internal and external team members.
The ideal candidate
- Is comfortable and adept at working on multiple fast-paced projects;
- Has excellent communication skills, is well organized, and has great attention to detail while being thorough.
- Will be a solid self-starter, proactive, creative thinker, and independent problem solver;
- Has 3-5 years of work experience;
- Has experience in commercial and technological architecture projects (clean room and laboratory experience preferred);
- Has a strong knowledge of Revit. Experience with the BxP implementation is an advantage. Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign or additional graphic skills are preferred.
- Understand construction details;
- Has engineering knowledge and has worked with contractors;
- Has knowledge of submissions, RFIs, change orders;
- Has an in-depth understanding of the CBC, accessibility and local regulations.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field; Architectural registration (or on the route) is preferred.
Salary / wages
The TWINSTEPS architecture offers an industry-leading benefit and compensation package – salary depends on experience.
Please visit our website at twinstepsarch.com
View your application history
Back to the job list …