Mission Supervisor / Mission Architect – Business and Expertise Structure – San Jose, CA, USA | Jobs
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a more direct interaction with great customers on interesting projects? Would you like to be part of a real team environment with the ability to mentor and be cared for? It’s time to join the TWINSTEPS architecture where your contributions will directly affect the growth of our business!
TWINSTEPS architecture with offices in Irvine, San Jose and Seattle is hiring! As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for strong project managers / project architects for trade and technology projects.
Project manager / project architect roles and responsibilities
Project managers / project architects (PM / PAs) lead the internal and external project team in various project types through the phases of research, planning, design, construction documents and construction management. PM / PAs are responsible for meeting with customers, consultants, contractors and city officials as needed. You will lead the quality control of the project and ensure that all requirements are met and implemented in the project documents. PM / PAs are responsible for keeping their projects on budget and on schedule.
The ideal candidate
- Is comfortable and adept at working on multiple fast-paced projects;
- Has excellent communication skills, is well organized, and has great attention to detail while being thorough.
- Has a strong desire and ability to mentor other employees;
- Will be a solid self-starter, proactive, creative thinker, and independent problem solver;
- Has more than 8 years of work experience;
- Has experience in commercial, industrial and / or technology projects (cleanroom and laboratory experience preferred);
- With strong Revit knowledge, experience with BxP implementation is an advantage. Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign or additional graphic skills are preferred.
- Understand construction details;
- Has engineering knowledge and has worked with contractors;
- Has a thorough understanding of submissions, RFIs, and change orders.
- Has a thorough understanding of the CBC, accessibility and local regulations.
- Has the ability to meet on site and with customers
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field; Architectural registration (or on track) is preferred.
Salary / wages
The TWINSTEPS architecture offers an industry-leading benefit and compensation package – salary depends on experience.
Please visit our website at twinstepsarch.com
View your application history
Back to the job list …